Currently, it is easier and more convenient to look up information about social insurance and social insurance numbers through online channels. Here is how to look up the social insurance card code via ID card, CCCD that readers can refer to to apply.
Instructions to look up social insurance codes by ID card, CCCD simple and fastest
1. How to look up the social insurance number via ID card, CCCD
Use the information of the ID card number, CCCD to look up the social insurance number according to the following steps:
Step 1: Access the website of Vietnam Social Insurance. Click quick access HERE
When you’re done accessing, click “Online lookup“
Step 2: Select “Lookup Social Security Number”
Finish step 1you are redirected to another lookup page, click “Look up social insurance code“
Step 3: Fill in the information to look up
When the screen has turned to the page to look up the social insurance code, you proceed to fill in the following information:
– Select “Province/City” according to the information displayed. You can choose a place of permanent or temporary residence. This is a mandatory information to choose, not to be ignored.
-“Full name“: This is also mandatory information. When you write your name, note that you must check the corresponding “accented” or “unsigned” box right below.
– Fill in at least one of the information: ID card/CCCD/Passport or Date of Birth or Social Security Number to conduct the search.
=> In this case, you Fill in ID/CCCD information own to conduct research.
* Step 4: Look up and get results
– After you have filled in all the information, click on the box “I’m not a robot” and press “Search“
– You receive results including your social insurance number information as shown below.
Thus, through the ID card / CCCD you can easily look up your social insurance number.
2. Look up the social insurance payment process
Once you have the information about the Social Security number you just looked up, you can check it the process of paying social insurance how your own.
– Also at the lookup page like step 2 item 1you choose “Looking up the process of participating in social insurance” instead of choosing “Lookup Social Security Number”
– Then proceed to fill in the following information:
Required to fill in the information marked
+ Province: select the province where you are participating in social insurance
+ Social insurance agency: select the participating social insurance agency
+ ID card: Enter the ID/CCCD number of the person to look up.
+ Full name: Fill in the full and exact name of the person to be looked up.
+ Social insurance number: Enter the social insurance number.
+ Phone number: Enter your phone number to receive OTP code. You can choose more time to look up the social insurance payment process in the section
From month – To month.=> Click on the box “I’m not a robot“then press”Get lookup code
“– You receive an OTP code sent to your registered phone number. Enter the code, press “Search
” and get the result.
– You receive the result of your social insurance payment process.
https://thuthuat.taimienphi.vn/cach-tra-cuu-ma-so-bhxh-qua-cmnd-cccd-74519n.aspx Here is a guide to How to look up social insurance number via ID card, CCCD that readers can refer and apply. In addition, to grasp other ways of searching, readers can refer to the article I forgot my social insurance number when I lost my card, how do I know the code?
for more information. Author: Nguyen Thuy Thanh
(4.0 – 3
check up so bhxh