80 total views
TeamViewer is remote desktop software with a simple, easy-to-use interface, and a range of security features and protocols that allow users to effectively and securely “interact” remotely. You can use Teamviewer without installing this tool on your computer, and still experience full functionality.
How to use Teamviewer without installation.
How to use Teamviewer without installation
- 1. Quick Guide
- Step 1: Download Teamviewer software and launch
Step 2: Select Run only (one time use) mode => Select Accept-run.
2. Detailed instructions on how to use Teamviewer without installation
Step 1: Download and install the software Teamviewer from the link below,
– Download software Teamviewer latest version.
- Reference: How to install Teamviewer on your computer
Step 2: Click Teamviewer software after the download is complete.
Step 3: Select Run A new panel appears.
Step 4: Select mode Run only (one time use) => Accept-run.
– Run only (one time use): Allows you to use only 1 time without installation.
– Default installation: Install the default version of Teamviewer.
– Install and set up unattended access to this device: Install and set up unattended access to your device.
– The interface to use Teamviewer without installation will be as shown below.
So with just a few simple steps, you can completely use Teamviewer without having to install it on your computer. Also you can refer to How to use Teamviewer to be most effective here as well as use more software AnyDesk to compare with TeamView offline.
Author: Nguyen Hai Son
4.0– 3 evaluate)
use Teamviewer without installation
use Teamviewer without installation, do not install still use Teamviewer,